Free vent session - whats upsetting you today?

My dark patches on my skin from pregnancy! in some lighting its ok & others it looks bad! also its pissing down rain today, yuck.

How about you.................GO! BUMP LADIES....

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• embarrassedI am trying to COMMIT to a quit smoke, less drink, better diet, and get up and exercise date.................................think I am taking too much at once??????

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My 5 year old jumps up and down and screams if I dont give her what she wants. She does it all the time,and Oh my Gosh ! I used to hate children like that ! Running off to go bang my head against the wall right now !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• How my VERY defiant 4 year old is just getting to much for me to handle and wondering if i should change the visitation schedual with th ex just so i dont always have to be this mad all the time! Im tired of telling my DS the same thing over and over and not listining grrr I hate this age!
    Also how im super duper hungry all the time what the heck?! =P
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Mine might be a little TMI lol....I keep having BM's (5 yesterday, 2 so far today) and I think this might be my body getting ready to have the baby, but the Dr is acting like I'm crazy...even though the same thing happened to me when I had my daughter, and the same thing happened to my mom when she had me.....even though I'm only 32 weeks I almost hope I DO go into labor just to prove that damn Dr wrong! lol (not my regular doctor...she's away)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• oooo i needed this mine is this stupid heffa i work with ....omg she is such a liar she lies about everything for no reason at all...then she is so fake and two faced, one of them ones that smile in your face but will dog you out in the same minute. just her walking by my desk pisses me off.lo...thanks girl i needed that
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 2:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My mother and my bills.

I need a shot of tequila just to deal with those two.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My soon to be ex dh... as normal lol
    and my backspace key is sticking.. wtf?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanks for always letting us vent lol!~
    I am pissed at myself for not having our son say happy birthday to daddy/DH yesterday.. we celebrated it all weekend but yesterday was his official and we passed through it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My dumbass ex is acting crazy (for the millionth time) I got woken up at 6am (I work nights til 3am) I'm sick I'm trying to pack ( I have to move because of my crazy ex) My list can go on lol but I'm staying positive :)

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• the fact that i woke up to my back killing me and that hasn't happend in a while and i hope that it doesn't start up again!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011