DD dressing up DS in her clothes!

My girl is 4 & boy is almost 2 and there favourite past time now is her dressing him up in her clothes! haha.....do your kids do this?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids used to do that. My daughter used to put nail polish on him. He would let her. So Funny!!!
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yeah as a joke i put my son in a sundress that was given to me before we knew his sex. And when i tried to take it off him he screamed!! so i just let him play with the girls clothes that i had and he had a blast. And i got a few good blackmail pics for when he starts to date!! haha!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My DSs are older than DD, but I hear it all the time lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• LOL! LOVE IT~ take lots and lots of pictures mom...30 tears from now,those pictures and memories will be priceless! aww
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well yes they did. She also made him play barbies, house etc. She now would have a very hard time getting him to any of those things . BTW He's now a Firefighter Paramedic, so I don't think it harmed him in anyway. Let her boss him around while she still can, but wait for him to get the rebelling stage.
    daps

Answer by daps at 2:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Mine are reversed--my son is almost 4 and my daughter just turned 2. But that doesn't stop him. I'll put a new dress on my daughter, and my son will fuss because he wants to wear a dress, too! Luckily he's small, so her dresses fit him, lol. ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• LOL love it, its pretty funny
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011