Anyone heard of Online Business Systems?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• No I have not...I know there are a lot of scams out there!!
    Crissy, I would love to speak with you about Mary Kay!!!!
    Call in tonight for the scoop! No obligation...get the facts!! 9pm est 17124321100 pass code 956799#
    Call or text me!!!
    I would love to work with you!!!
    Kim
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I've never heard of it either. I did a lot of research before I picked a home based business, took me over a year to find something that fit me and my lifestyle. I ended up going with Mia Bella's http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

Good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I haven't heard of it...looks like it's designed to help generate leads for those with direct selling companies. Their website is extremely basic which looks questionable to me. One thing I always recommend doing is whenever you are looking into a company type it out with the word "scam" and just see what pops up, most sites will be people with beefs with the company, but it at least gives you a low down on the company......

And in doing so I found this: http://www.reviewopedia.com/online-business-systems-scam.htm

It's doing the direct selling company Herbalife!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have never heard of it. The first thing I suggest is to check with the Better Business Bureau, which I checked and it looks like they have an A rating with them. If you're looking to work from home, our Team has come up with free Training Videos to help those who are looking. Our videos help out with what to avoid and what to look for. Feel free to visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2011