just curious

anyone here that is currently prego have a period and a neg test before finding out they were prego?

I am curious because I had a neg test and started my period the same day. the period was thin and bright red and lasted for a few days, not a single clot. Since then i've had headaches and a pukey feeling, bowel issues, and slight cramping and tinged discharge. I'm so tired and having to pee even more than normal. my period/cycle has never acted so wierd. If it wasn't for the bleeding and neg test I would swear I was pregnant. We are TTCing and I hope nothing is wrong to mess up this months chances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had that same problem but i took one before my peroid started and it was neg but then i started and it lasted for like two days and i took a test and it came out pos so then i went to the doc took a blood test and i was now im 12 weeks preg with 2nd baby
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2008