What bugs you about your neighbours??

I like my neighbours but it pisses me off when they smoke weed & the smell comes drifting over to my house when my windows are open! I don't care what they do but I don't want my kids breathing it in! but they are in their yard, their property, can't do much about it.

YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think our ones behind us are serial killers..they only come out at night and they seriously are WEIRD- if you pass by them they just stop and stand and stare and watch you - I say HI everytime hoping that will be enough for them to not want to murder us but who knows lol! ~oh and they dont' say hi back.. they just keep standing still and staring.. eeekkk...
    The other neighbors are renters who have loud horrible motorcycles which apparently are "cool" to rev up all night -
    The one kiddy corner calls the cops if someone's lawn gets too long and picks on everything... MAN I can't wait to move.. !!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Mine r really nosey!!!! They spend alot of time watching us but they don't want anything to do with us. Their dogs r barking all the time!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i honestly don't mind mine at all.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We have lived in the same house for more than 37 years and we have wonderful neighbors. My biggest beef is with the contractors who come into the neighborhood to do work and don't keep their mess picked up so that it blows on all of our properties.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• They stomp around all day and I work nights so it is really frusterating. On top of that I pay almost $1000 more than them a month!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My old neighbors just moved out and new ones moved in....my new neighbors are AWESOME.....omg...her husband...I don't remember his name offered to mow our lawn just for the hell of it! Because he LIKES doing it! lol....we offered to pay him but he declined!...and to tell you the truth he does a WAY better job then DH ever has lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• One of our neighbors is a little lazy for my taste. He doesn't always shovel his part of the sidewalk, he's not great about cutting his grass in a timely fashion, and sometimes he doesn't bring his garbage cans in until the next morning. All in all he's a good neighbor.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• HEY!!!! my neighbors smoke pot and we smell it all the time too!!!! Annoying.

The man that lives there has no job and just looks for things to do around his yard...after a while you run out of stuff to do right?? Not him. He recently planted tons of bushes all over his yard....in no pattern or anything...just like he walked around and picked a spot and planted one. looks crazy.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• When the dude across the street leaves for work at night he puts his dog out. The dog barks all night... I mean ALL night, non stop.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 2:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• One neighbor always has random people doing all of his yard and house work. Really rough looking people. One who is a regular, always stares at me and will wave. He even whistled at me when I was 8 mo. pregnant?!! Another has his mom do ALL of his yard work, painting, laundry, etc. He is 40 and married. Why can they not do it themselves????
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 2:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011