If you're going to pretend to be doing a research paper

for your psychology class on behavior, at least have the intelligence to realize that you need to be able to OBSERVE people's reactions and emotional responses and that is NOT possible through a computer screen where you are unable to note changes in a person's tone of voice, emotional reponse, or facial expressions, and all reactions you would be "recording' are based on your own interpretation and is therefore not accurate.

Do you really think the population of cafemom is THAT stupid?

KristiS11384

Asked by KristiS11384 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• that is untrue - I can gage a lot about many things from your written words.

Of all those things you can gauge, why is one of them not writing above a 9th grade level?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Lol I seen that post yesterday....they seemed to have something stuck up their butt...all I said was that I didnt think their little experiment even needed to be done to prove whatever point they were trying to make and still got a snarky remark from them/her/whatever.....I think someone was just trying to stir up some drama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Drama, both ways. Moving on....
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 3:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ? What did I miss?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Cyberpsychology isn't going to publish it. Not that I suspect he/she has the first clue what I'm talking about in the first place. Just as it's obvious he/she has no clue about the proper protocols for studying an online society (something those of us in any of the possible related fields have drilled into us from day one).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• She tried to claim it again in another section when she got called out for calling the OP a bitch because SHE couldn't understand the OP's question. I'm guessing she's unaware of the fact that she needs a control group for her little "experiment" as well.
    KristiS11384

Comment by KristiS11384 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• As we are always reminded this is a public forum.
    Anonymous

• You do realize you are analyzed daily by several companies when you respond here right. More than advertisers use the site for information. Public info.

Anonymous

• Ok then.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Except any project within the psychological community is required to have permission of it's subjects, which you do not, thus your "experiment" is also unethical as well as unsound in validity because you cannot gage a person's response on their "written reaction" as you are integrating your own interpretation as to their meaning, which is proved once more with your attempts to change the "subject" of your experiment. First it was on "behaviorism", now you've changed your story to it being about relations amongst internet communities.
    KristiS11384

Comment by KristiS11384 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011