Anyone else frankly scared by the population in general?

Quite honestly, alot of the closed-minded opinions of a good chunk you CMers scares the holy daylights out of me! Are you what makes up our country? Really? No wonder the US is in such deep do-do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I often feel the same way while browsing this site. That's why I stopped signing in as often. It's just depressing. The lack of understanding. The judgment. The improper use of "lose" vs "loose." It's enough to make me go bonkers.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• sarcasmwell, that depends on what you mean by "close-minded" opinion! I am a Catholic, is that close minded? I am against children being in a messy or dirty home, is that close minded? I mean this is all about opinions, and most people are in Parenting DEBATE and you are meant to defend you side of the conversation! If you are unhappy with that, then by all means go to another category! Not trying to be rude, but you are complaining about the exact same thing you are doing!

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Can't be so open-minded that your brain falls out you know....
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm pretty sure, it's doodoo ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• LOL! That's okay. If I have a down vote "stalker", I'll just take it as a compliment that I've been able to annoy someone who disagrees with me enough for them to bother with something so silly.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 3:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Makes me desperately wish I was able to homeschool my children, that is for sure.

Also makes me hope & pray my kids don't end up BFFs with the spawns of some mothers on here.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• although we preach never judge thats all we do!!!
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 3:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I concure, I believe it is Doo-Doo
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes ANON, I have , but in the end, 1/2 of what people say o here is BS anyway! Relax hun, I think we as a species will make it...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I wonder this often. Is the population in general like this, or do close-minded people just flock to Cafemom? Personally, I've never known people to be as judgmental offline. I wonder if they're hiding it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011