I just have to wonder

if some people just stir up trouble on here to have fun. If they really truly believe the stuff they spout or just want to see what response they get. Either way is whatever to me.. or maybe they just want points. Really I am just curious after reading some posts.

I am sure that even though I in no way stated any opinions someone will find something wrong with this post.

Also...(I have reached my point max for the day) do some people post random questions just to get points??

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Probably a little bit of both...some people to cause drama, some people for shits and giggles =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't know.. I joined this site to get answers and suggestions and helpful words for real mom's who wanted to help.. I was shocked initially when I saw the type of hatefulness and plain mean spirits on here.. good thing there ARE wonderful mothers on here
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• yes there is a tab for "crazy for points" where people go just to get trade points.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• To answer your questions.......

1.Yes, I think they do . Not guilty myself, I don't think, as i post very few questions

2.I find nothing wrong with your post .

3. I can see no other reason for some of the questions asked
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't really pay attention to the points. But as faithful Cafemom member I want to graduate from Cafemom University. Just a reminder if your really want to see some strange posts be here after 11pm. The questions and posts you're going to find is out of this world.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Fun and entertainment,
    Credits,
    Its an internet social network
    Someone will find fault with your post
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Some people live such emotionally repressed lives where they can never speak their mind that the use this place to attack people in order to feel better. It's really sad if you think about it. Others just feel nasty and want to spread their nastiness around. I imagine some keep an eye on the points, a system I have yet to explore. Oh and we can't forget to mention the attention freaks who say mean and spiteful things, not out of personal belief, but to get some kind sick of validation.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011