To implant or not to implant ?

After having my kids and breastfeeding them my breasts are not attractive to me. I have always been really small chested and never really thought about implants until now because I don't want anymore kids and I have hips but the top potion of my body is still small. I really want to look proportioned. BTW I hate padded bras!

What are thoughts about implants?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• They scare me. Not sure why. I don't want them. BUT if they will make you feel better about yourself then go for it. I have heard good things from people who have gotten them lately.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Personally I'd never be able to spend $6 on breasts.. but that's just me.. we don't have that as "extra" but if you do and it would make you feel better, sure..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have had breast implants since I was 16 due to a birth defect. I'm in my 40s now and I've never had problems with them. I was even able to breastfeed by babies without any issues. As long as you are doing this for yourself and not because you think someone else wants you to get them, then you should do whatever makes you happy.
    Anonymous

• I have done cosmetic surgery, but I haven't had implants only because I don't feel I need them not even at the age of 61, but if I thought I did, I would have them in a heart beat. Anything that will make you feel good about yourself is good.

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think that unless it was reconstructive, plastic surgery is something that I would never have done. I believe in keeping things as natural as possible. Plus, there's nothing wrong with small breasts. Mine are D's and I'd like to have small ones. The grass is always greener, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yea, they are for myself. Just want to have full breasts about a full b small c cup because I am AAA cup size . Unfortunately, I don't have the money right now but its just thought if I do ever get enough. And thanks you all for your input.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• if you find its safe and you could afford it and it wouod make you feel better fo for it
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• do it then, your reason is a good one....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If it makes you happy then go for it...I had every intention to get them but when I got pregnant this last time I finally filled out lol....but as long as your doing it for you and not someone else then I say more power to you =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I wear a D cup and after having my first baby, the boobs literally hit the floor. My husband hated looking at them and they disgust me. Now 6 months pregnant with my second child the boobs have doubled in size and they are huge, of course my husband likes them, but again after baby arrives, they're gonna hit the floor again!! I don't like my big boobs, at least yours arent gonna go to the ground, I think a B cup would be the perfect cup in my opinion.
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011