What could this be?

The past 2 weeks I've been real queasy and naseous. I'm not sure the exact day my last period ended. I know my period is supposed to start either today or tomorrow. I have bled one tiny spot and that's it. About a week ago I noticed that when I wiped after going to the bathroom there would be mucus looking stuff on the tissue. I was wondering if anyone has had this happen? Please don't tell me to take a test because I am planning on taking one tomorrow if there's no AF. I just want opinions and input...not bashing. Thanks everyone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Health

• Same thing has happen to me. I took a test and it was negative. Symtoms went away and Ive been fine ever since. If it happens again I would speak to your doctor. Good luck on the test tomarrow how every you would want it to come out.
    Anonymous

• The mucus you noticed may have been fertile CM. If you are not tracking your cycle then it is just a guess. With my DD though, I had implantation bleeding 7 days after ovulation. But I was tracking so I knew. Hope it all works out for you.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 3:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008