When is the last time you stuck your foot in your mouth?

For those not familiar with this saying....when is the last time you said/asked something you just had no damn business asking or saying lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 4 years ago I ate my foot and most of my leg. LOL, the memory of that makes me laugh wildly. Thanks.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• All the damn time.
    I'm nosy, I'll admit it.

Why ya wanna know? <---see, there I go again :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Are you talking just today or what - I do it on a regular basis!! I somehow missed that class where you learned to think befor you open your mouth! But I did learn how to apologize real good!
    mrslabel

Answer by mrslabel at 3:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• On Easter morning. I was talking to my mil about my son who was drunk the night before and she asked where he had gotten the alcohol. I said from your husbands friend. Whoops. It came out totally wrong lol. My fil had nothing to do with his friend doing this we only found out after the fact. I said something like "Well you know ________ is an alcohol and pops pills so he gave some to my son". Oh boy I never heard her go off before on my fil like she did. I felt bad and told her no no he didnt know.

Answer by gemgem at 3:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Only a daily basis :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011