What is the funniest pick up line you have ever heard?

For me it was, "Is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants?"

CallMeAngie

Asked by CallMeAngie at 3:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A guy came and took a look at the ttag on my shirt and said "I knew it, made in heaven?" or just ask "Did it hurt?' me "did what hurt?' "when you fell from heaven"
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My husband used this on me when we just started dating....
    He had a candy cane, and tells me "you're a lot like this candy cane"...so stupid me "why do you say that"
    His reply....(btw, this is genius...)

"You're long, thin, sweet, and have curves in all the right places." Now I think about it, it makes me want to vomit rofl.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• once when we were at the bar.. me and a few co-workers.. one of my co-workers sang "my girl" for a karaoke pick up line to me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You are beautiful,can I have your phone number? it was dark and I was 8 months pregnant..LOL
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It wasn't actually a pick up line, but when I was 20 & in a night club with my sister & friends (by the way, I was stone cold sober since I was the assigned driver that night) we were dancing & suddenly I felt a pain in my butt cheek, turned around & the guy had bitten my butt then said "I thought it looked sweet', unfortunately for him, at the time, I didnt see the funny side & yelled at him in front of all his friends, all my friends & a few surrounding people - he looked very embarrassed but now I do see the funny side!!lol
    Ellie15

Answer by Ellie15 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• "Honey, you look finer than new set of snow tires!"
    "Hey, do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checkin' out ma' package!"
    "I forgot my phone number. Can I have yours?"
    "Hey, you know what would look good on you? ME!" (Weekend at Bernies)
    "Your dress looks fantastic, but it would look better rumpled up at the foot of my bed" (also Weekend at Bernies)
    "Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
    "I love every bone in your body... especially mine!"
    "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" From my Baby by the way, and I do!

pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 5:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• This guy said that I was beautiful. Then, he asked me how many fingers do I have. I answered 10 and he said he didn't mean my actual fingers and tried to make it seem like I was dumb. Lol. I'm still confused on what he meant by asking me, how many fingers do I have? Lol
    Diamond2010

Answer by Diamond2010 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Lol about the being hit on while pregnant. I got hit on when I was about 7 or 8 months pregnant but I was outside during the day jogging...guess the guy saw me from the back first.

I don't think I've ever gotten an actual canned corny pick up line but I have had a few guys ask me "if I model?"....groan. I once also had a guy give me $10 at a bar and said "here I'd like to buy your next drink". Idiot.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011