Oh i'm so excited!!

My son is into Diego...that's all i ever hear. So this year, we pulled some strings with our bills so we can afford to get him a diego Toddler bed set...we're waiting for it to get here through the mail...i'm so excited! I even found a few things for his room on Craigslist, real cheap as well! I can't wait to see his face when he opens his presents on Christmas! anyone else can't wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Holidays

• take a pic and post it i wanna see his face lol i dont have a bundle of joy yet and i love to see kids on christmas makes me smile :)
    titansfan

Answer by titansfan at 3:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Aww, I'm glad someone can afford to make Christmas good for their kids. I'm due with my first on the 20th and she's just getting all the essentials that a newborn should have, no special toys or anything lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I AM!! It's all up in my attic just SCREAMING...give them the gifts NOW!! LOL. Can't WAIT!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I pretty much went all out for my daughter this x-mas and she got an accidental "preview" of all of it the other day. I left all her stuff in my trunk because I haven't been alone long enough to bring it in without her seeing...well we went grocery shopping and without even thinking I popped my trunk to put the groceries in with her sitting right there in the cart and she got a flash of a trunk full of toys! Oops! She LOVES disney princess and playing with her dolls so I got her a princess bath set and the princess memory game...but the part I'm excited about is all the "doll furniture" (like the crib, swing, high chair) and the new doll I bought her. I'm 8 months pregnant and I cant wait to have her taking care of her baby while I take care of her new sister! I know she will love playing a little mommy!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'm still trying to figure out how to get my son an electric guitar, short of robbing a bank, I'm so excited because I KNOW I will come through for him!!!!!!!!! He deserves it!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008