Vote ups???

I don't get it. Yesterday I voted up about 40 posts. To my surprise when looking at the "To Do Today" list I have to vote up 49 posts more. Don't you understand that we are busy moms how do you expect me to vote up about 50 posts every day????

Please moms help me to change this. Bump this question if you believe that the number of vote ups to do is too high.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Lol...that's funny!...I'm supposed to vote up like 60 times or something like that....no one is going to crucify you if you don't do it though hun, it's just for fun.....I like doing it though so everytime I get more, I just take it as a challenge lol {wink}
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You do know you don't HAVE to do anything, right? They aren't going to cancel your cafemom account if you don't do your to-do list.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't really pay attention to the amount of points. Unless I am bored. I sometimes post more than five questions.. Sometimes I post none. I hardly ever remember to vote or bump. Hell. I am bored today so I completed the list and am still going. Please let this day end.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I actually wish I had more votes up. I still vote up though, even if I don't receive any credit from it. The "To Do" list renews itself each day. You don't have to finish it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 4:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011