What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Okay I def had an embarrassing moment yesterday. I was at school in the library and there wasn't a lot of people in there but right before I stood up this guy sat down at the computer in front of me. Well, out of no where when I stood up, I queefed for like 5 seconds straight!!! I just acted like nothing happened and walked away. I told my fiancée and he was laughing and said he would have just coughed or something. I was like that would have made it worse!!! hahahah! I'm not sure why or how this happened....we had sex the night before and I guess I didnt push everything out. I have no clue. But OMG it was awful!! I'm 3 months prego not sure if that had anything to do with it. But man, will I be doing some serious kegals!!

Wanna share your embarrassing story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Leaking milk all day at work after DD was born. nothing helped!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• When I was in high school I was a cheerleader and we had white spanky pants to wear under our uniforms, one day I started my period and A LOT right at once, I bled through my spanks and had to explain to my coach why I cant do my air splits at the game that day.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My mom was a single mom, so it was just her and me my whole life, I was comfterable wearing just underwear and bra at home. One day she was folding laundry in the living room (right next to the front door). I came down the stairs in my bra and undies listening to my ipod, dancingm, and shaking my ass all over the place ( i was 17). didnt notice that two guys from our school basketball team were standing at the door trying to sell stuff to support the team. I just came down for some clean clothes and of course everyone was talking about it at school for weeks.
    Anonymous

• I pooped on the floor. Won't go into detail, but it was the fault of me and my husband goofing around when we shouldn't have been.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I was once chased through the center campus of a large university.

I was wearing a short skirt and high-heeled mules. I was 105 lbs, at the time. I was opening a diet coke. A large homeless woman came up to me and said, "Oh, thirsty, I am so thirtsy!". I held the coke out for her to take, trying to be nice. She grabbed the coke and then tried to tackle me. I lunged away. She yelled, "HEFFER! I AM GOING TO KISS YOU! HEFFER!" I booked it. Here was me, in my mules, large backpack flapping up and down, running in circles to get away from the large barefoot homeless lady. All you could hear was me screaming and her yelling, "Heffer". About 100 people were laughing. Everyone except me.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't know if it is the MOST embarrassing, but I got pooped on by a pigeon in Venice on my honeymoon. My husband laughed and laughed, as my Italian is good enough to order dinner and find the bathroom, but not good enough to explain that I needed a napkin or does anyone have a wet wipe please because I was pooped on by a bird :-( Pantomiming just added to the hilarity to him and embarrassment to me.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 4:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I went to a dance with my cousin where our other cousin was the DJ. We were out on the dance floor, I was showing off my moves. I noticed my cousin the DJ kept trying to get my attention. He was wearing a button down jersey that was unbuttoned and he kept pointing to his chest. I had no idea what he was doing and I kept smiling like a fool and dancing. Then I finally realized that my bra, which had a front snap or hook, can't remember which, anyway, it came undone. I was wearing a white shirt and with all the strobe going, you could see everything. Don't ask me how I didn't feel the breeze! That was also back in the day before they went downhill so I didn't feel a sag or anything. My other cousin was so embarrassed, he couldn't bring himself to tell me, so he didn't say anything!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I lived in Florida for a while and was flying home to Chicago for the 4th of July weekend. Well, while I was sitting waiting for my plane to arrive reading a magazine, I felt a slight tingle like feeling on my shoulder, now mind you it's hot, and I had a tank top on. I do like any normal person would do and brush their shoulder a little thinking its just a breeze or something, but It was a HUGE FLYING COCKROACH! IT WOULDN'T GET OFF OF ME AND CRAWLED INTO MY SHIRT!So went screaming around in circles taking my shirt off because I am terrified of big insects,and it kept trying to fly around in my shirt! So finally, this man just came out of no where, grab me by both of my shoulders to stop me and flicked the roach off of me and stomped on. I put my shirt back on and and hid in a restaurant until the planes arrival. I was sooooo freakin embarrassed and I was flying by myself!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• The kids were away for the afternoon. My mother in law & her new boyfriend that we'd never met before came walking in our house unannounced...we had stupidly left the front door unlocked. We were in the bedroom having sex. I was on top wearing this red lacy thing & they fling the bedroom door open. I was so mortified I rolled off onto the floor on the opposite side of the bed. I had a hard time looking this guy in the face after that. I thank god she broke it off with him after a short time.
    Anonymous