i aboslutely LOVE feeling my daughter moving inside of me..

but she really hasnt stopped today for a good ...hmm...3 hours... im trying to relax lol and all i feel is a constant jumping in my stomach not just in one spot, but in multiple spots of my belly...

does anyone else feel like that? trust me i love my daughter and what not and she is amazing and i love feeling her kick but jeeze!! she sure moves a lot! lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Haha. I know exactly what you mean. But please, enjoy it, even if its too much sometimes. You will miss this feeling from the day she will be born. Sometimes i still feel her kicking in my belly, even though she is already 17months old. LOL. But this feeling of having your baby kicking you when pregnant is so amazing that you will never forget it.

Btw, if you try to relax, thats exactly the time when they start kicking. Because when you are walking around or doing stuff then you rock the baby and it will sleep but as soon as you stop doing that they wake up and start kicking :D

god i wish i could be pregnant again for just a few minutes. only to feel this kicking again. haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yep...it is mostly non-stop sometimes. My whole body jerks in my chair when she really kicks or changes positions.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i am going to guess that she is changing positions. and he will probably keep kicking and punching til she finds a comfortable spot
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 3:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yep...but to tell you the truth i'm ready to have her. I know i will miss it but i have never had the chance to miss being pregnant my kids are 17 months apart and she will be here when her sister is 12m old. It probably mean of me. I do like it sometimes like when im lonely and the older 2 are sleeping and daddy's at work. it makes me feel not so alone.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Lol, girl, my baby is doing that as well! I had to go to the ER last night bc I fell and she wasn't moving for a few hours and I was having really bad arrhythmia. But you know what happened as soon as they hooked me up to the monitors? She went WILD! lol! I was in the hospital for about 2 or 3 hours, and she was moving so much it was making me sick, almost! lol but it's the greatest thing in the world. Sometimes it hurts bc she is so big now, but in a couple of weeks, she'll run out of room and settle into birthing position, and won't move so much. Just think of it as you'll have her in your arms in about another month or two!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ive been laying for like a few hours lol and she hasnt stopped ... i dont think sitting here is going to make her stop. lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• What's really weird is when my girl turned face up for awhile last week. It hurt really bad when she decided to flip over, and then I felt every single little arm jerk and kick she made. She wouldn't settle down for hours! Then I think that night she finally turned face down again and decided to stick her butt up in the air. That's painful, but funny at the same time =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I miss that SO much. :(
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2008