Beautiful weather!

It's hard to believe that just one week ago we were in sweaters and hoodies and now it's pool weather and we just put in our air conditioners. We took DS for a nice walk around the neighborhood. What is everyone else doing in this gorgeous 70+ weather? :)

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 4:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Working
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• 70's? Sun? I wish lol. We are in WA and we are having record breaking low average temps for the month. We don't get out of the 50's right now, and sun is a rare sight around here right now. We've got a week of rain predicted, with occasional sun breaks but highs only near 55. Yuck.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• At current, I am working, but where I live it has already been getting into the 90's, so being inside isn't such a bad thing :)
    Beatlenutmommy

Answer by Beatlenutmommy at 4:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well its like 80 something here today but we are expecting severe t storms this evening!! But last night we went fishing bc it was so nice and today.. some shopping. Its great to have nice weather.. but its sucks that my hot flashes have kicked in right when it warmed up.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yeah...I'm in WA right now with rain rain and more rain. However it WAS in the 70s on Saturday which was awesome since itwas my youngest's 1st birthday! Perfect timing! Now if only it had lasted more than a day...
    GodsAmiga

Answer by GodsAmiga at 7:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011