Should I just ask him to be my man already?

We've been talking for little over 2 months now, things are going great. I spend a lot of time with his family, and my kids absolutely adore him & his mom & sister. We spend the night over there even when he's not able to be there (long story, different post) Any ways, he says he really likes me A LOT and misses me all the time, and can't wait to just be there with his family, me and the kids and do things as a family. He calls non stop just to say he misses me (no he's NOT in jail, ladies lol) He asks to talk to my oldest all the time, he's just a great man. He says all the time something good is going to come out of ''us''.

Should I just ask if he wants to be in a relationship with me? How should I approach the subject? I'm a little nervous, scared of rejection. Or should I just wait? But I am tired of waiting, I want him to be my man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• 2 months is not a long time..sometimes people do just fine without hearing the "relationship" word..some men scare easily...I would just casually bring it up and ask what he wants in the future as far as that goes...but really, 2 months is nothing to "know" someone. it's still very new. If it was me, I would give it some time.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• you're right, 2 months is no time, but we have a very, and I mean very strong connection. It just feels right and so perfect. I like having the title of ''bf & gf'' I don't think he's scared of being in a relationship with me, he calls me his girl all the time, but has not made it official.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I say let him ask, but then, I'm an old fashion kind of girl. Continue being his friend, etc., and let him ask. He might be afraid you're going to reject him.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Wait!!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• dont rush it. enjoy this. Dont put a have to pressure on him, let him be the man. Let him be the one that comes to you with that. You can still share all these feelings with him just dont jump to quick to put a label on happiness.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I think also once you're older it doesn't need to be "official"...I think that's kind of high schoolish...not to be rude or anything, but I wonder how many grown ups call it that...maybe he already does consider you bf/gf...just take it easy and let it take it's course :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If he says all those things then I bet he already thinks ya'll are "together". Some guys don't realize the girl's need to talk about it and agree on what that means. Lol It doesn't sound like he's gonna go running so just bring it up! If your relationship is that strong then you bringing it up won't ruin anything and if he runs scared then it wasn't as serious as you thought. GL
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would grab him, look him in the eye, and tell him "I want you to be my man!"
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011