What is the most memorable moment

of being a teenager? as a wife/girlfriend?

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Teenager-- my best friends birthday was at a local haunted house, and we all dressed up. My best friend and I dressed like princesses ( big dress and tennis shoes!!) and we got chased out by a creepy gorilla with a chainsaw... Good times it was the last birthday she got to celebrate too. She had a stroke that feb. And didn't make it :(

As a wife- when we found out I was pg with our son. It was 2 days after our wedding, and my dh cried he was so happy.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Teenager- um finding out I was pregnant! I was 17 and I turned 18 two and a half weeks before my son was born.
    Girlfriend - My SO crying when we told my family we were getting married. He is NOT an emotional person at all. Victim of Tough guy syndrome. So seeing him cry when he told my family he wanted me to be his wife is something I will never forget.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• childhood--- my grandma was alive and i miss everything about going to her house!!! cookouts...holiday dinners...sleepovers lol
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 5:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011