Feeling a little guilty

Please keep in mind while reading this that my pregnancy was planned and my fiance and I couldn't be happier to be having a daughter, but at 39 weeks I am absolutly sick of being pregnant. I'm completly miserable and I feel so guilty for feeling this way. I feel like I should be enjoying every precious moment of feeling her inside of me but I don't anymore. Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a horrible person? Please no rude answers, I love this baby and want her I jsut don't want to be pregnant anymore I want her to be here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am only 35 weeks and i am having her dec-29th i understand how you feel,

its normal,
    im sick of being pregnant i found out at 5 weeks ,
    so its been along time,
    before i got prego with this little bundle i was prego before and i had an MC
    so i have been prego for a year or more,

ahhh...

i cant wait for her to be here neither,
    dont worry though
    you will have her anytime,
    and i still gotta wait lol
    lucky!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I feel the same way and im only 33wks.

But i have been pregnant more then not for the last 3 yrs. my son is 28m and my daughter is 11m and i will be having this baby by c-sec some time in early january. So...yea i'm done too...
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i think a lot of pregnant women feel this way. at first u dont care that ur body is being taken over because it means ur getting a baby! but eventually ur just sick and fed up of feeling like ur body isnt ur own, theres pains and annoyances, and at least for me, i kind of even get a little angry cuz i cant do anythign i did before, and im sitting here waiting for an eternity for the end that never seems to come! i want to be myself again. it doesnt make u a bad person. we all love our babies and cant wait to meet them, but pregnancy just sux sometimes!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• At about 37 weeks for me, the feelings were more "so ready" Then at about 38 weeks, I was so beyond ready to have the baby! I know, you are peeing every 5 seconds, you are hungry, but you cannot eat because there is no room, your feet are swollen and you can't sleep. Your back hurts, your boobs hurt, your legs hurt, your head hurts. I am pretty sure every mother that ever gave birth has been where you are at right now.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I think it is key to being ok with going into labor since it is hard work and very painful. Could you imagine going through that pain voluntarily if you loved being very pregnant? I was so ready to have my baby by the time I went into labor, I welcome the contractions (after reminding myself that I didn't want to be pregnant forever!). Hang in there! You are almost there!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I felt like that for the last month of my pregancy. My son was breech and had his head stuck under my ribs, it was hard to breath, peeing every 10 minutes. I was so ready for my sweet son to be born. Just wait. . . it will all be over soon and it will be worth it.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008