My son's name is Sincere

Sincere is considered a unisex name. I named my son Sincere, because I feel like my son will always be sincere towards me like no other male will be, because he's my son. That's the reason why I named him Sincere. Cafemoms, if you feel as though the reason for naming my son Sincere is stupid please keep your rude comments to yourself. Basically, no bashing please on why I named him Sincere. However, you can be honest and say that you dislike or like the name Sincere. I asked for cafemoms opinions on the name Sincere, because a few of my family members did not want me to name my son Sincere. I'm just curious to see how many people like or dislike the name Sincere.

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Baby Names

• Not a name I would pick from my child.

I think he will be teased and will grow to hate his name.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Absurd.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like the name but it sounds kind of feminine to me... It could grow on me. :0) I can't say to much though... I have a daughter named Quinn and I here is is very masculine ...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I only read the topic so excuse me if i'm off topic but I really like that name! lol if you ever seen the movie Belly ,Nas is my favorite artist, that was his name in the movie. And he was a very sincere person!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It's not a name I would pick for my child, especially not a boy. It may be listed as a unisex name, but it sounds pretty feminine. I'm also not a fan of naming kids after qualities, it seems like it usually backfires. For instance, I've know people named Charity, Chasity, Faith, Hope, Joy and Patience. Not one of them displayed the characteristics that their names implied.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Everyone is looking for something unique. Do what you want
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Why do you care what a bunch of random strangers think? Personally, not a fan of it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Its not a name I would ever choose. But, then again, there are alot of names out there I would never choose.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Dislike the name for a girl or boy but it sounds more feminine..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like the name but I would have associated it with a girl
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011