I'm going through so so so much!

Man I'm so alone and stressed you guys!Ok please don't bash me I'm already so down... I had an affair ( I regret it so much but what's done is done) Left my husband (I would have either way he is so emotionally abusive and cruel), then he took my son from me finally I talked him into giving him to me so now we have split custody. The other guys wife ex wife whaatever she hit both of us and claimed we hit her (which we didn't ) then we all 3 went to jail but the charges were all dropped. I was a Jehovah Witness and got disfellowshiped which means no one that is one can talk to you (well all my friends are one so lost them for now) and now I just found out I am 8 wks pregnant!!! I am just so sad and it's hard to go to appts alone and just be pregnant alone. I regret what I did I know I don't want to go back to my husband (yes he wants me back) I was so unhappy so here I am and what a mess... what do I do now :( ????

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 4:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• While I agree with mamawhit, that can't be what you need to hear right now. You need support. I am so sorry you are going through this. You do need to be strong for your child and the new baby on the way, but you need support too! Do you work? Do you have any friends that you are close enough with that you can lean on? I am not really familiar with the rules of being a Jehovah Witness, so I can't help there. But you should try to get out there and meet new people and build a support system around you. What about your family? Yes you should find the strength within yourself, but it really helps to have a support system. Feel free to email me anytime you just need to talk. I hope things get better soon.
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You need to be strong for the child you already have and the one you are carrying.
    1st step is to quit feelig sorry for yourself.
    I was left alone at 5 months pregnant with my 4 year old b/c my boyfriend doesn't want a family anymore.
    I am doing just fine. And there are people way worse off than either of us.
    Be thankful that God is giving you such a gift as a child. Some people try for years and can't have children

I hope it gets better for you
    mamawhit

Answer by mamawhit at 5:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Is your pregnancy from the affair or your husband? I am sorry but if friends and family, no matter what religion, disown you for making mistakes in your life, you will need to find a different road to travel down - I am so sorry you have to go through this.. hugs
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am sooo sorry mommy i believe your prince charming one day i was a single mommy with my first pregnancy and i know just how hard it is I will be praying for you and you babies... dont worry about anyone but you and your babies God will always be there for you
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You can do it. be stong for your baby and for yourself. and as for being disfellowshiped....... pretty much been there done that so if you wanna talk add me.
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thank you so much I'm trying so hard to be strong nad have only cried one time through this whole thing but sometimes you feel so alone and it really gets to you. I guess being pregnant makes you more emotional than normal too.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thank you, it has to be from my husband the other guy is fixed and used condoms and I was on BC (the BC was not much help but whatever)
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I am sorry that you are going through this. Just try as hard as you can to stay strong! Your kids need you. It may be hard at times, but you will get through everything!!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Jeannie721... thanks so much... my mom lives here in CO so glad, but other than that all of my other family lives in CA and that is a debate too cause I would have a lot of help and supporrt there but my kids dad is here and in the state of Co I can file for divorce and say i'm moving to cali and the judge has to arrange custody that way but I dont know if I can go a month or month or however they do that without seeing my kids!!
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• take care of your self and babys!!!! i had two i raised by self for 3 years because he would bet me up and now i have married and have a wonderful husband and my children have a wonderful dad there is some out there that will treat you and your kids like a prize so for now just do whats beast for them!!!! good luck
    mommyof3040510

Answer by mommyof3040510 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2011