TTC advice adult content

So this month I have made it to 12 dpo so far, and still havent started my period! Last month, however, i only made it to 10 dpo and period came full force! Ive been trying to conceive since November with no success. I conceived my son the first time his father and i had sex... now Im really starting to wonder what is wrong with me! Im only 22 years old, have no health problems, and again had my first the first try! I can figure out when I ovulate farely well, I dont not chart because I work a very hectic schedule and it just isnt fit for me to temp everyday at the same time! But I check my cervical mucus all the time, and ive learned to tell what stage I am in with my cm! Im 12 dpo and at 11 dpo i tested and got bfn... any suggestions???? oh and why is my luteal phase changing so much?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the answer is in the question. You're only 22.... and live a very hectic life. Slow down, calm down. Try a few months of natural and spontaneous sex before you start charting again. Enjoy the Summer :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Suggestions 1. Try using Ovulation Predictor Kits to show when you are ovulating especially if you are having irregular cycles. 2. At your age you will need to be trying for approx a year before a physician will look for problems. 3. Each month you have something like a 25% change of getting pregnant 4. There are 2 people involved in getting pregnant you and whoever you are having sex with (you don't mention husband boyfriend fiancee and since you mention being pregnant before it could be issues with him).

michcous

Answer by michcous at 6:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanks ladies, I have used OPK's and I dont get positives, I spent alot of money buying them at first and found out after a month and a half of using them, they dont work well with me! Im aware of the year wait, im actually half way there! Ive been trying to conceive for 6 months this month! My fiance is 22 as well, he has no children, but is as healthy as a whistle. And as for the natural spontaneous sex, we have had natural spontaneous sex for 13 months now, but we just decided to try for a baby in November!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011