Do you do this too?? lol

Waving to people who ARE NOT waving at you....God I always feel like such a freaking idiot once I figure it out lol....What stupid things do you do? lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i often leave the house and realize ive forgeotten something and need to go back. several times in a rowm always in front of my husband. I also recently tripped up my apartmen steps in front of a very cute neighbor.sigh.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 7:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yep. I also respond with "you too" at inappropriate times. Such as, "Enjoy your meal" from the waiter.
    MariAnKenobi

Answer by MariAnKenobi at 5:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Lol...it so embarrassing...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have done the phone thing....someone says something and I thought they were talking to me....well they weren't that was embarassing...who invented those stupid bluetooth phone things anyway!!!
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 6:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Ha yea, or when you go to talk to someone who you thought was a certain person but when they turn around its not who you thought it was. lol
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I couldn't figure out the picture above until I read what you said! hahaha! I was like what the heck is she talking about!
    Yes I HATE IT! I feel like such a dork.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 5:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes, I feel like a doofus! So I just scratch my head or something.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I ignore people when they wave at me. LOL. If it was me they were waving at they would say something.. and I can always say I didn't see them. ..
    I used to wave back, but this happened way too many times.. =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yes I was dropping dd off at school and we had to walk down to the office. This woman I have seen before was in the hall and as I went around the corner. She said "Hi! How are you doing" She was looking right at me, so I proceded to answer her. She then gave me this strange look and I realized she was on a bluetooth phone! I was so embarrassed!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 5:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i thought it was cool until you posted this lol!!! I guess I better leave it alone now-=)
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 5:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011