Do You Hate Feeling Your Baby Move?

When I was pregnant, I lived for the day I could finally feel the baby move. When I finally got far enough along, I would lay awake for hours at night just to feel it. To me it was the greatest part of being pregnant, and I missed out on it with my 4th baby because I had to have an emerg. c-sect before I ever got to feel her move :(
Anyway, for some reason, my husband I were talking about it, and we were curious if anyone has ever not liked the feeling for some reason? And if not, what about it didn't you like?

BlessedMommy64

Asked by BlessedMommy64 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I love feeling her move! It reassures me that shes ok in there and like you at first I would lie awake really still just to feel it, but now it sometimes gets a little annoying esp when i'm trying to sleep but still i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 3:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• The ONLY time I don't like feeling my daughter's movements is when she shoves her little foot in my ribs. It's always when I've been walking for awhile, I think that's her signal to tell me that she's tired of walking and wants me to sit down LOL! But other than that, I adore every little move she makes.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i love it, sometimes she moves a lot though lol when im trying to relax right now its been a good..3 hours and she hast stopped lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i dont like the movements when there is pain with them lol

im 35 weeks and she is Estimated already to be 7lbs

SOOO,
    ahhh

When she moves she really MOVES,

and she kicks hard as heck and its not that i dont like it i could deal with it ...without the pain ya know?

last night it was hurting me while she was moving it felt like she was breaking me in half,
    crushing all my organs,
    pulling and tugging on things that are not supposed to be tinkerd with,
    lol

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 3:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i liked the movements since they started, but now that he's really getting huge and cramped in there, it seems like they are starting to hurt sometimes. the babys head is pushing on my pelvis but yet his feet are way up in my ribs, and the baby favors my rigth side and kicks me hard if im lying on my right side... i still like knowing theres a little sweetie in there but sometimes it just hurts
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i love it it lets me know she is ok i know my older sister hated it with her second son cuz she said she could imagine it moving aorund like a fish or something and it grossed her out
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I loved it. Especically when it was like a big flip and they make your belly look deformed. I miss those days

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I almost always liked it except for one time.

One night I finally felt the baby move for the first time, well I had felt little movements but this time it was really strong. Anyway, it was the type of movement that makes you feel "butterflies". At first I was so excited, but then after about 2 hours of nothing but "butterflies", I actually started to cry. I was so sleepy and all I wanted to do was sleep, and the movement just wouldn't let me.

That was the first time I felt like that and the last.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree with you bizma4. For some reason I love the flip flops. But I will admit I forgot the stomping on the cervix feeling. That just start again and boy! it is painful!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008