Are you going to watch William and Kate's wedding Friday? Did you watch Charles and Diana's wedding?

I was in high school, but I did get up early on a summer day to watch his parents wedding. It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. I was at work, and had the radio on when they announced William's birth. I cried when his mom died, such a sad tragedy. So, I think it's only fitting I watch him begin this new chapter in his life. I do wish him and his bride all the best.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• No, not into all the Royal madness going on.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Nope and nope. Just not into it; not my thing :-)
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 5:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No, like GomezMami2908, I'm not into all the royal madness going on either. I have better things to do.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I watched Diana's & I will watch her son's. I won't be getting up at midnight though! so will catch it the next morning you know it will be played over & over & over : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• probably not, I do remember seeing part of Charles and Diana's although I don't think I actually saw it, I think i just saw clips after.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• no it's not on my to-do list and i'm not all into the hype of it eiter... not my cup of tea you know
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 5:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• nope, not my thing.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Nope, it's my birthday and will be celebrating myself.......not into Royalty either, could care less.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I might watch a little clip or two, but I'm not watching the whole thing. Fridays are my busy day so I won't be home too much. I didn't watch the Charles and Di wedding, but I was pretty young then.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No and No
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 6:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2011