As a wife, if your husband doesnt come home after work, do you call him?

I just find it to be so rude. What's wrong with common courtesy! He knows I make dinner, and it gets on my nerves. If wife calls after a few hours he is expected home, is that stalkerish? Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope. I'd be calling him immediately
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If he's more then an hour late then yeah I sure as hell call....he knows I made dinner for his ass so he better be trying to get home in time or let me know he's going to be late....yes...that is rude as hell and he knows I don't like that shit....sorry...I'm in a crummy mood
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• If my DH isn't home by 6 I call his cell, to make sure nothing happened while driving home.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Hours? A few minutes I worry he is in trouble, he feels the same about me. A heads up is not touch to ask. Do not make dinner have him bring something home instead.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My husband calls if he is going to be working late or going somewhere after work. If he didn't show up well after the time I knew he should I would call. It's not stalking when it's your husband. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No! it's not stalkerish! My hubs always comes straight home unless he tells me he is doing something after work so I won't worry! If he was more than 20 min late I would be calling to make sure he is ok.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 5:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My DH has to tell me when he gets off work (which is normally the same time every day) because we have one vehicle and I take the kids to practices and stuff. =) If he has the van on a day when the kids and I have nothing to do he still tells me what time he is expecting to get off work so I know when to expect him home. If he didn't, I'd text him and ask him.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 5:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• not stalkerish at all. dinner time he should be there to eat as a family. ONLY reason he wouldnt be there is if he was doing something he shouldnt. tighten that leash... bring out the whips...lol. other wise he needs to stop and get a burger cause the dinner train has left for the night.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Totally normal to call and ask about getting dinner sorted for him, and make sure he's safe and all that.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 5:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Honestly. My husband wouldn't do that.. He calls on his way home and always has and can't wait to come home.. if he did have plans after work, he'd call..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011