Sometimes I wish I could slap the shit out of people!!!! adult content

Bash me all you want, this time I don't care! I HATE when women talk about how they are in love with a married man and they DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

How do you not know what to do???? I don't understand that! I get that you can't help who you fall in love with, honestly I get it, but what I don't understand is the women who are so confused and conflicted about the situation that they actually need to ask what they are supposed to do! Your a grown ass woman. You know what your doing is wrong or you wouldnt be asking for advice.

Bash away

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Thank you! I totally agree.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Im so bumping this. lol
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 5:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• AMEN...... all the while, the man they are in love with keeps going home to the wife and children..... just stringing the little piece on the side....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• No bashing here. It's not hard to figure out what to do when you are in love with a married man, unless he's married to you, you move on.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I wrote the question you're referring to. I'm not really asking what should I do It's more of what would you do if you were in my situation or if you have evere been in the situation. Where does this anger come from? Were you abused as a child? I really don't know. If you don't like my question or any other question for that matter that you don't have to answer it, simple as that.

You never know someone might have the same problem or be in the same situation and an answer could help them out.

p.s. I would never pursue the relationship with the married man, I just wanted maybe some honest advice about the situation.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you do just have slap the shit out of people... so they can wake the hell up!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have a friend who was upset when Payton Manning had twins with his wife. How silly. Now she has a boyfriend. Well he is divorced newly and has lost a child in September so some people think they always need a man or well what the Bible says it is a sin to lust after a man whose married.
    robinverm

Answer by robinverm at 5:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't know what to do means I want to bang a married guy and ruin a marriage? Wow you have more problems than I thought. Not only are you close minded you're also not too bright.
    Anonymous

• ****clapping**** girl i so agree with you....they have a song about it it's called "sideline hoe"...they should listen to it it's by a singer called Monica she explains it very well.
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Think what you want...I don't care...I have just as much right to my opinion as you have to yours
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011