Threatened Miscarrage...

So I found out I was prego at 6 wks now I'm a little over 8 wks and I was bleeding so the Dr. saw me and said since I was bleeding its called a threatened miscarrage. Ok so yesterday I stopped bleeding and am not bleeding anymore so am I no longer a threatened miscarrage??

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 5:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You will remain at risk until after week 12 at least. Maybe even longer. Avoid the gym until you are past the first trimester.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• You could still be in a danger zone..keep ur dr. updated on the situation and stay off your feet. Good luck and I hope it doesnt end in a miscarriage
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanks I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and they said the baby looks way better before they could see blood in my tummy and now there is none and the baby's heart rate was low last time and now its 164 a min so they said they are relieved and the baby looks great. But I forgot to ask that...
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• maybe you had a blood clot ,i started bleeding really bad at 14 weeks and that was why
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 6:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• They though I worked out to hard at the gym or soemthing a torn the placenta a little or something but yeah you could see the blood on the ultrasound at first.
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Ok thank you
    ktinaza

Comment by ktinaza (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Apr. 27, 2011