Advice Please!

I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding my 4 month old son. On the 8th I had some cramping and spotting just once. I never started a period and haven't since he's been born. I've been nauseous every morning and sometimes at night. My appetite has been different too. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago but it was negative. However, I'm cramping and nauseous still. I'm wondering if I'm pregnant but took the test too soon or if something else is going on.

Has anyone ever had this happen? Any tips or advice/experiences please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Health

• I would re-test in a few days. If it is still negative and you still feel the same way, call your OB's office and get a blood test.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• agreed with pp
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 12:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Not impossible to be pregnant, re test in a few days. Could also be a virus.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• a virus for over two weeks and no one in my house has got it? highly unlikely. I don't feel sick like that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2011