Is it his size? adult content

Past few times I've had sex with this guy I'm living with I'll take him all the way in and after i'll notice that it's made me bleed a little. at first i thought it was my period and i was very embarrassed but i've not start and the bleeding has stopped shortly after we are done having sex. it's very painful taking him in all the way. i want to because i wanna be able to please him and give him what he wants. how do i stop the bleeding though when i do take him in all the way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• take your time,lots of foreplay,use lube

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well i get very wet all by myself so we never need lube.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm like that every time with my DH. Lube or not, it's painful and I spot... Since it's only ever happened with him, I've always assumed it was his size.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It could be his size and it irritates your cervix.
    Anonymous

• Seems that he's too long for you.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• he's not just long but also really thick too. if i don't take him all the way in i feel like i'm not doing something right. he says its ok that i can't but i know it feels better for him when i do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He is hitting your cervix. Do you have an IUD because after I got mine I really can't have deep penetration. But SO is also, well endowed, and it hurts if he goes all the way in.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i use to have an iud i had it taken out back in August cause it infected my uterus.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Are you sure the uterine infection has fully cleared up ? That may be the cause more then his size. Regardless , I also experienced bleeding and pain ealrlier in marriage as my huband ia also well-endowed . but he never had a problem satisfying me so I never worried about it. Just give it time, i expect the bleeding will ease and you will be very pleased with your ' big man '.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• the infection was almost 9 months ago. i'm sure it has cleared. i'm 6 days late but i'm usually a few days late when i'm starting which is why the past couple times i started thinking i thought i was my period but then the bleeding had stopped shortly afterward and now i just think its his size. i haven't had any indications of starting my period either and i'm still married to my husband and i am getting a little worried about it but i'm sure i couldn't be at all pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011