Does it annoy you

when men check you out? I don't know why but it annoys the hell out of me. I always roll my eyes and sigh loudly..then later on realize how rude I was being I guess...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't annoy me, especially if I am checking them out, too. LOLLLLLLL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• What annoys me is when guys check my pregnant self out. SERIOUSLY. I have a ring on my finger and a baby in my belly, those two should be enough to say "STAY AWAY!" haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yes it does me. I always feel like they are talking to their buddies and making comments. I also hate it because I always have my daughter and its like " hello, im a mommy, dont check me out"
    I know if my husband was there I would be affraid that he would notice them and say something and it would become a huge fight...he is a little jealous, possesive and crazy!!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No, it's nice to be made to feel like you've still "got it"!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Only if they are old then it makes me feel like they think I am older! (I'm 35)
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• IT only bugs me when they are nasty about it. Otherwise I take the compliment.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Hell no! If all they do is give me an appreciative once over it is flattering. If they stare or make remarks then I would be offended. My DH kind of likes it too. Like if we are in Home Depot and he catches a guy looking...says it makes him feel good an confirms he is with a nice looking woman.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008