How much did you eatting habbites change when you were 4 months pregrant?

Im 4 months pregrant and Im just not eatitng like I use too. I dont know if it just me and I just want to make sure that everything is okay. Like today I dont like breakfast Im not hungry at that time and it gets me sick. So I didnt get breakfast I had some popcorn and a hot pocket and some salad for lunch and its now 6:30 and Im not that hungry but I know that I have to eat! Before like a month ago, I could eat all day and never feel sick but not Im just not hungry! Whats wrong?

KayJay1915

Asked by KayJay1915 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there will be peaks and valleys. try and have a little SOMETHING every 2 hours. whatever sounds good. spoil yourself, whatever sounds palatable, do it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Okay! I will try that! I just feel like I should be eatting more!! lol that sounds dumb but I feel like i should! lol Thanks!!
    KayJay1915

Comment by KayJay1915 (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I felt sick though out my WHOLE pregnancy so I really feel for you. I was also diabetic so I had to follow a strict diet. Don't worry about how much you eat just worry about putting something in your tummy every couple hours or so. More importantly make sure you are hydrated. Eating big portions my make you feel worse so be careful, greasy foods might be tough on your tummy too.
    kittymom83

Answer by kittymom83 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011