What is your favorite Holiday? and why?

booger14

Asked by booger14 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Holidays

• I love Thanksgiving and spending all that quality time with my family. Its a time period where we all gather together and are just in the moment and not wrapped up in the things that are going on in our lives. Plus helping my mom prep, bake and cook all the yummy trimmings, dinner and dessert :)
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 7:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Easter. Because it is the Holiday which celebrates the greatest gift the world has ever know. It is the symbol of hope and of new begining. For Tell All the Good News! He Has Risen!!!
    jmann83

Answer by jmann83 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thanksgiving! For so many reasons...no stress of gifts and all that, just a fabulous meal, that I make fabulously! I love prepping for it, shopping for it, cooking it and most of all EATING it. I love the wine and just spending time with family and let's not forget the 4 day weekend and the LEFTOVERS! yUM!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Christmas because I get to see all my family (usually the only time of year we're ALL together) and I LOVE Christmas shopping, decorating, etc.
    LiveLifeLoving

Answer by LiveLifeLoving at 6:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love my birthday weekend ( I know it sounds greedy but it's the one day I get) My birthday is the day after a Halloween so it's always fun.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Diwali

I love everything about Diwali. I love the reasons we celebrate, I love decorating for it, I love lighting the lamps, the food, the parties, the new clothes (lol).. I love everything about Diwali.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Christmas because DD gets SOOOO excited about it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:11 AM on Apr. 28, 2011

• hmm i just asked this ? trying to think of all the good benefits and which i like best because i dont know well lets see what you get
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 28, 2011