Spring or Fall

And why? =)

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 6:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do love both, but gun to my head I'd say fall. After a long hot summer the air cools and the humidity goes away, the colors are amazing, there is my birthday, Halloween and my favorite, Thanksgiving... I love the apple festival the town next to us has, apple and pumpkin picking, delicious comfort foods that I cook IN THE OVEN, after grilling all summer long. Soups and stews, warm socks and jeans. Cool nights and warm days. A new school year. I just love the fall. Its much too short before winter comes, but there's just something I really love about it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Spring...... Minnesota winters can be depressing. I need to see sidewalks, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I love the colors of fall, but I prefer Spring. Fall is the harbinger of winter. While the weather's nice, and the colors are great, you're constantly on edge because winter is just around the corner. Spring, however, means winter is OVER for a bit, and warm days are ahead. It's also a welcome relief after long, cold New England winters.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like both, but I'd probably go with fall. It rains less. :)
    LiveLifeLoving

Answer by LiveLifeLoving at 6:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like them both. Spring for the flowers, green grass appears again, and fall for the changing of the leaves and crisp air after the hot and humid summer
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Right now I'm having a tough time telling the difference.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2011