IUD; TTC #4 please help if anyone is out there adult content

i took out the IUD on april 4th during a "period" that started on march 30th. we started DTD ever since then, sometime everyday and sometimes it's been every other day. I started a real big period on the 16th of April and it stopped on the 20th. It's been spotting and been brownish every time we DTD. I'm supposed to be fertile, and i don't know when i'm O. We are wanting our 4th, and i'm so impatient. I know i should let my body flush, but can someone, anyone give my some advise on how to change my "thinking" knowing that i need to "forget" about getting pg and give my body a chance...

can someone PLEASE HELP ME... it's all i think about, ALL i think about. i can't even do any homework, and i look at the three kids i have now and i thank GOD, but we are trying for the fourth and now that i know we are it's not happening.....

steph_twins

Asked by steph_twins at 6:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the more stressed you are - the less likely you will get pregs. like ppl who have fertility issues - and adopt - stop ttc. then get pregs... once you relax about it - like all of us who got pregs not trying to at all - your hormones become more receptive and that actually amounts to your body producing different enzymes during sex that effect fertility. did you get periods regularly with an IUD?? thats unusual.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Stop trying to get pregnant. But don't use birth control. It will happen if it's meant to:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• the first year with the IUD i didn't have any period-- I thought "wow i could get used to this", then the second year, it all started to come out, i was wearing a tampon everyday with the IUD. my "periods" were so irregular. and i never knew when i would be spotting.

As of right now, i have "leaking" from the boob, it's not alot but there is some....
    i'm so confused and I'M REALLY trying to "forget", really trying..
    thats why i'm asking for advice...
    steph_twins

Comment by steph_twins (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2011