i dont understand this dream!

It was more than a Nightmare!!!

I had my DD and my hubby was there with me, i wanted to breastfeed her so i started but all of a sudden he gives me this strange look and i look down and she was like a newborn puppy im like OMG then a nurse brings me another baby, and kept bringing me these children ,
and i kept saying i cant breast feed i just cant, somthing strange happens to the baby i cant i just cant,

WHATS UP WITH THIS dream seriously?

i want to breast feed but honestly i dont think my husband would like this he is more modest than i and im kind of embarrassed in telling him i want to BF, :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't be embarassed! It is a natural act for a mother to feed her baby. If this is something you really want to do, tell him. Definately start a conversation with him to find out his views, don't just "think" he won't approve of it. Do what you feel is best for your baby. Hugs and good luck to you!
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 3:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• not sure what the dream means lol but it is definatly way out there lol! but i do think that your hubby should be supportive of yur choice to breastfeed, you should talk to him about it but i think ultimatly it's your decision, just explain to him how much healthier it is for the baby to BF, maybe that will help to change his mind, but go with your maternal instincts, you'll be fine! Good luck hope all goes well!
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 3:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Well ...I think it because he told me,

OHHH thats nasty ...
    I said i dont see how it would be ....i said you were BF when you were born your mom told me!

Oh well i just couldnt see you sit there and do that i dont think you could,

And it kind of just went away but i am 38 weeks and due anytime,
    and im getting a c-section and its just i want to feel some connection with my child ...i will never see or feel a child coming out from my body they just appear behind a curtian,...ya know?

I went to a dream site, trying to figure it out
    I just think it means im nuts or somthing,
    Anonymous

• If you really want to breastfeed I think you should go for it. If your hubby is really that uncomfortable with it then he doesn't have to watch. Its not gross its a natural thing. And please don't think i am rude or blunt but i personally think maybe your hubby should grow up a little and be supportive of you and the decisions you make.
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 3:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2008