I got off birthcontroll...

I got off birhtcontroll around march 24 and had my pill period on march 18 and a few days after getting off of it i started bleeding for about 5 days. so my question is now its april 26 so when should i expect to get my period? how long does it take? and no im not trying to get pregnant. birthcontroll was making me sick so i had to get off so please no bashing!!!

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 7:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Health

• Birth control*

You seem like a troll, but anyways, if your not, then use condoms. Or don't have sex.
    If your trying NOT to get pregnant. As for the period it is different for everybody, could be days,
    weeks, months, or years. So. Good luck
    Anonymous

• thanks for the spelling lesson Anon. she didnt ask about sex she asked about her period!!! to OP, i would call your dr. it may take a couple months for your period to become regular after you get off the pill.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Everyone is different. When it's time it will come. You may experience real bad cramping at that time.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• thanks for you two that left me nice comments and to the troll comment sorry i made a typing error for typing to fast so that make me a troll! ha thanks
    babbykrissy

Comment by babbykrissy (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• depends on the individual, about all u can do is wait, lol i type badly alot im no good one handed and baby is always in my lap haha
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 12:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• ya same here and it like if u type one word wrong ppl start bashing you! like wtf
    babbykrissy

Comment by babbykrissy (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I must be a troll then, cuz I make typos all the time. I agree with the others, it's different for everyone, birth control pills mess up your hormones for a while.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:40 AM on Apr. 27, 2011