Do you ever feel like you don´t belong?

Sometimes (like today) I feel like I don´t have a place, like my house is not my home, like my husband doesn´t really appreciate me... Ever feel like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, I think everyone has those moments. I think when one has those kind of moments you need to take a step back and re-evaluate where your head is at. Try and find the root of the feelings and brainstorm solutions! I hope this helps!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 7:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• maybe your house is really clean and doesn't really feel lived in?
    or is it that nobody's ever home, so its just you there?
    i never felt his way, but maybe you can cook homey foods
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Everyone feels that ways sometimes...most feel it a lot when they're teens. You're totally normal, time to get out a little to freshen up your emotions...a date with your hubby.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 7:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have felt that way around both of my husbands' family. The first family didn't like me at all, wanted someone different for their son. The second family are so absorbed in themselves, they don't see what I bring to the table. I feel alone a lot and lost in the group.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well, Lilangilyn, I know exactly how you feel. DH´s family just thinks I am too high maintenance and demand too much from him.. Which I don´t at all.. I live with less than half of what I had when I met him.. But I feel you, I don´t feel totally comfortable around DH´s family..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have and it feels funny inside of me. I then get more into it and start thinking about life why we are all here etc. There is way soo much more into it. Your not alone
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Yea. Everyone goes through that at one point or another. It's a matter of finding out why you're feeling like that. Sometimes it's PMS, other times it's the winter blues, and sometimes you may just be having a 'blue' day. Just take some time for yourself, relax, and do something that you really enjoy doing. Try to reconnect with yourself.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Perfectly natural existential angst. I find reconnecting with friends and family and taking long walks helps.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011