Could it be?

The past 2 weeks I've been real queasy and naseous. I'm not sure the exact day my last period ended. I know my period is supposed to start either today or tomorrow. I have bled one tiny spot and that's it. About a week ago I noticed that when I wiped after going to the bathroom there would be mucus looking stuff on the tissue. I was wondering if anyone has had this happen? Please don't tell me to take a test because I am planning on taking one tomorrow if there's no AF. I just want opinions and input...not bashing. Thanks everyone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• the mucus could be you ovulating. but if this is what you want then i wish you the best of luck!!!!!
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• usually u won;t have much symptoms till like after 5-6weeks pregnant. I had started being naseated like during about 6weeks pregnant with all my kids
    Anonymous