I don´t want anymore kids with him.

Is this a bad sign? We BOTH REALLY wanted another child, and I said no... He took it hard and was upset for a little bit.. I am not sure I want anymore children with him.. or at all for that matter.. (I only have 1 DS)

Additional info.:My son is 4. I am 28. We have been together 6 years. He is the father of my son. I said yeah because I want a baby most of the time pretty bad, but when I think of MYSELF having another child I immediately write it off.. Since me wanting to have another baby and saying no, I did find something out about him that I very strongly dislike. I don´t have feelings for anyone else.. More to this.. well.. I feel like we can´t afford another child, I feel like if I ever have to leave with one child it is difficult enough, I feel like he doesn´t appreciate me, like maybe though I love him as much as I do my love for him will keep fading, like it has been, little by little. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• i see i see
    no i dont think its a bad sign (just the mere fact you dont want kids with him)
    you are young my goodness (as am i) we have a whole life ahead of us!!
    it sounds to me like your clock is ticking and you feel like its NOW or never...
    you have tons of time left to think about kids.
    also, the first 5 years are typically the hardest time of a marriage after a child's been born (typically, so i've heard)
    so if you can stick it out with your man, you never know, it could turn out to be a great marriage since you stuck it out thick and thin
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• If you KNOW that he is not the one you will spend your life with , happily then I applaud you for thinking ahead. It only gets harder to move forward . Keep your chin up. and get t where you need to be
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 7:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• more info?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• hmm is it specifically HIM.. if so it doesnt sound like your happy or if its just in general somtimes people want 2-3 children and then after the first they feel complete and there is NOTHING wrong with that!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• get on depo or an iud
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 7:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• IUD until you figure out what you want.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Couldn't have said it better than kkbird above ^
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• It's simple- then DON'T! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Esp. bringing another child into the world. It's a huge responsiblity. You know that already. Add to that, you seem to be having doubts about your relationship, so it would be terrible timing if you guys dont work things out. Wish you all the best.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I agree with kkbird
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Sometimes men want more kids so you'll stay with them but even it he really wants kids you are the one that has to carry the baby do what you feel is right if you have this baby for him you'll resent the child .
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 7:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2011