Thinking about doing the Vegetarian thing

Im gonna keep seafood in my diet but no other meats. I been thinking about for awhile. Any advice before i relapse lol

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 7:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I think it is a great idea, I have been one for over 15 years, and I have never regretted it.

Answer by older at 7:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Thank u. Im very optimistic about this
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good Luck
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Do your research. Honestly, do your research. Vegetarians and vegans who don't get the vital vitamins that come in meat products need to make sure to bring those in from somewhere else. Whether you suppliment them through all natural pills or other foods, you need to make sure you're intaking those vitamins. Iron and protien are the leading deficiencies that Veggitarians and Vegans face due to the lack of meat in their diet. Make sure you talk with your doctor, get a physical, and get honest information about your choice to become a vegetarian. Don't just go at this blindly, because if done incorrectly you could really harm your body.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good luck
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i think you go start reducing the amount of meat you eat daily, until you are able to have none at all.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 11:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good luck! Just remember though to keep eating your protein in other forms! Each part of the pyramid is important for a reason! Go you, i could never do it, i love to hunt and have fresh cooked meat!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• Well I would suggest including lots of beans into your diet for the meat protien !
    Good luck !
    If it wasnt for chicken...I would be on board...LOL !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:00 AM on Apr. 28, 2011