just curious (asked in other group)

anyone here that is currently prego have a period and a neg test before finding out they were prego?

I am curious because I had a neg test and started my period the same day. the period was thin and bright red and lasted for a few days, not a single clot. Since then i've had headaches and a pukey feeling, bowel issues, and slight cramping and tinged discharge. I'm so tired and having to pee even more than normal. my period/cycle has never acted so wierd. If it wasn't for the bleeding and neg test I would swear I was pregnant. We are TTCing and I hope nothing is wrong to mess up this months chances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Health

• i had a neg test with my frist baby ,,,,,,,put i know i was pregnant ,,,,,,,,lololol and i was becouse my period/cycle was the same every mouth
    LisaAnnPonce

Answer by LisaAnnPonce at 3:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• chances are your not.. however if you want to know forsure go get a blood pregnancy test done. =) GOOD LUCK!!

My cousin had her period the whole time she was pregnant so there is slight hope
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• It isn't that I am hoping to be pregnant. I am totally okay with the neg result. We didn't want an august/leo baby. I was just wondering if any one had experienced such bleeding and a neg test only to be, in fact, pregnant. Ideally, we'd get pregnant this month or next.
    Anonymous

• It is possible to have a lot of false negatives, I know someone who did and it took weeks before she got a positive result. She didn't have a period though, but my mom did for all of her pregnancies. It's just to stupid waiting game. You might have to test again next week and see if the horomone is strong enough to show up then. Good luck and August babies aren't so bad...my bf and me are both August kids :)
    greengirl106

Answer by greengirl106 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008