Sahm

Hi, I'm a stay at home mom to an 18 month old. Latley ive been going thru a lot with my kids father. Now mind you i have 2 kids with him the other one is a teenager. Well he always puts me down and makes me feel like shit. like i'm worthless and I hate it. he's the only person that can do that to me. If he loves me then why put me down. He's been caught cheating in the past and i always forgive him but I'm tired already. His words hurt more then i think him slapping me would. i want to make it work but I'm tired of him talking dpwn to me and making me feel like being home with my son is not a job...I dont know. anymore... Any advice would be nice. Thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• He puts you down and cheats on you.. In my opinion, he doesn't love you..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 8:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would find a job and start putting away money to leave. He doesn't love you.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• you don't need to be with somebody like that. put the trash out on the curb and move onto something better.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• been there and after 8 mos of being away from his controlling ass.. I am still having issues with my self esteem and self worth!!!! VERY hard after 8 yrs and 14 months of isolation away from family and friends. get out with that child when you can.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 8:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i have to agree..hes not worth your time. i know its hard to do on your own but there is help and hopefuly family suport. but i will tell u this. the grass is greener on the other side. my x hit me almost hurt our dd. called me fat and useless..i made a choice. it was hard but i did it and i met a wonderful man who treats me like a queen and my dd is loved by him. we have been married 8 yrs now. and my x...even though were friends..he hasent grown up. but he is better with our dd. dont let a man run u or ruin u sweetheart he will always do this.why because u forgive him always. best of luck mama....ps i was also a sahm..still am.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Are you prepared to spend the rest of your life feeling like you do now? Are you getting anything good and positive from this relationship? If you've answered NO to both questions its time for you to move on. Find the definition of the word love and see how close your husband's treatment of you matches that definition.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• He has no respect for you, he doesn't love you, he doesn't value you. You deserve better then him and he isn't going to give you what you deserve. If he talks down to you, talks rudely to you consistently, or belittles you then he should be around. I understand that he needs to be around for the children, but that's all. You shouldn't be with you, you deserve better.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Start an account that he doesn't know about and save up a few hundred dollars. Then start some type of business that can be copmletely done from home while he is at work and save up for 6 months or so. Then kick his his a@@ out.
    Anonymous

• Ooooh, reading stuff like this BURNS MY ASS.....he KNOWS how to control you, b/c you have NO SELF-ESTEEM!!! Get out of there, sister....He ain't worth it.....What an insecure, narcissistic pig!!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Time to move on.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011