Sex and relationships adult content

During conversation it recently came up that DH had never had a threesome. I have had 2. I'm not really into it, but not against it. IT doesn't seem fair he's never gotten that experience. SO I mentioned we might want to do something about it. We need to agree on the situation and person and everyone needs to feel ok before we actually do it. We also briefly talked about swinging... I don't really have a question, guess I was just looking for input and opinions from those who may have tried it.

wanderingmuse

Asked by wanderingmuse at 8:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I would NEVER.

That is the type of crud you do prior to getting married and having children.

Nothing good can come of it.
    Anonymous

• NO
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm not talking about cheating, but an agreed situation between parties. I know its not for everyone....
    wanderingmuse

Comment by wanderingmuse (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i'd say go for it! as long as hubby don't get jealous.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 8:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i've had 3somes and more. i think they are healthy
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 8:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I've seen it happen with friends and never once seen a good outcome. He won't be able to handle you with someone else, you think you can handle him with another woman? Yuck. I'd rather be single.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Sorry, honey, not my thing.....I feel sorry for people who feel they have to "try this experience"......It only tells me that they are not happy with just their partner....
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I would say if he wasn't worried about missing out then you shouldn't be worried about it for him.

MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• ive had 3 somes with my bf a lot. they are really fun!
    the girls were my friends, not random people, so i think that's what made it fun for me :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:50 AM on Apr. 27, 2011

• I've always seen this as a great way to mess up a perfectly good relationship....something always goes wrong, someones feelings get hurt, someone gets jealous....there are just so, so, so many things that can go wrong...I personally would stay far, far away from this path but if you choose to go down it anyway then I wish you all the luck in the world that your relationship doesnt suffer because of it.

Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2011