Do You Text ,Talk and Drive?

Why? Headsets are cheap. I have a 20 dollar headset and talk a lot to DH that way, as far as text never while on the move and even that is voice activated. New law here is getting worse cost wise ,with points on driving record. FYI you will not get a job if that happens

sweet11-12

Asked by sweet11-12 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Travel

• Heck no, and I can't stand people that do. Wish I could pop their tires when I see them doing that. They have no consideration for other drivers or pedestrians.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I don't like to be on the phone in anyway, shape, or form when I'm driving. I've been in 2 accidents and it scares me way too much.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• NOPE- i can not Text or Talk & Drive- it really gets on my Nerves! & it Pisses me off to see others Talking or Texting & Not paying attention to anything else that is going on around them- it is really Disrespectful & Dangerous......

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• well in the state of california it is agenst the law and not worth the ticket... so no.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 10:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• nope i prmomised myself if i got a cell phone i would not ( i do have one ) and i have kept that promise. i let voicemail get it or dont even look worse case is i pull over out of the way. better safe then sorry. that and i hope 13 yr old will see that and take notice.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I do talk and drive. IT is not illegial where I live. I find it less destracting than having a passenger in my car. Besides, I have no problem droping the phone if needed. I do not text and drive.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• i dont text and drive but i am guilty of talking and driving. why wont you get a job for texting or talking while driving. its not a felony i dont think its even considered a felony traffic citation. and traffic tickets are not checked in background checks unless your applying for a driving position
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 8:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Well a new law will get passed here soon with teeth. Just heard on the local news.
    sweet11-12

Comment by sweet11-12 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I use speaker phone so that I can still keep both hands on the wheel.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I dont text & drive, I do however talk & drive i have my phone linked into my stereo, I prolly look crazy like im talking to myself when im driving in the car lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2011