Stretched or gauged ears (which ever you like to call it)

what do you all think of them? i personally don't like the ones where you can stick your head through them but that's just me

i have mine stretched both my lobes and both my cartilages are stretched

me and my boyfriend both have ours stretched, his lobes are 2 sizes bigger then mine( his are 2 gauge my lobes are a 6 and my cartilage 14 gauge)

^^^yes that is a picture of my ear btw

and just random question what do you think about parents with them?

im not gonna get offended if you tell me their nasty or anything because this is what i like :) if you have questions about them ill answer them i don't mind

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 8:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I personally think they are ridiculous.

However, my son who is thinking of going to med school may benefit from the trend... you KNOW that when these silly people mature out of it they will be scrambling to have an ear tuck.!!!  My son could profit BIG time off this silly trend.

Anonymous

• I personally don't like them but I don't judge anyone with them.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like the smallest gauges but i think people with gauges that i can put 4 fingers through are nasty looking. I want to gauge my ears at some point and i dont think nothing of parents who have em, Im pierced & tatted :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol id never go bigger then a 00 gauge (or one inch) after that your ears wont shrink back

my boyfriend plans to stay at a 2 so he can just take out his gauges when he has to go to work since mine are small no one seems to care lol
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My Grandson had his guaged.When he realized that he wasn't going to advance in the company he works for he had to have surgery to have them closed.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 8:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I like the small ones and have actually thought of getting mine done but got an industrial instead
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Not attracted to them, but that is my opinion. I do not judge people though for what they do to their own body, I wouldn't do it to my ears.
    Alicia10-2-08

Answer by Alicia10-2-08 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Tikismom-how big where his? and it also depends on how stretchy the skin is to...mines not all that stretchy since my second piercing gave me a lot of scar tissue so my 6 gauge is probably as big as im gonna go
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• oooh it only hurts for an hour after you stick a 16 gauge in there XD no it only hurt for a few seconds then it was just warm and kinda swollen the next day it was absolutely fine though :)
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• They really freak me out. Not really sure why. But they just seriously freak me out. I actually avoid going to a certain restaurant when I see one waiter there.

To each there own. But I don't like them.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2011