Ok im trying to get preg my high fretility days were april 21-25 and my ovulation day is today the 26th I had sex on the 21,22,23 and today what do you think my chances of getting preg are i have three kids now and had no problem got preg on the first try on all three im just worried me wanting it so bad it wont happen PLEASE HELP!!

cmwillo

Asked by cmwillo at 8:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustwishing you some baby dust!  We are in the same boat...my kids are 8,5 and 2 and we are trying again... have been for a bit and no luck yet... may be because we are getting older .....

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Good luck - honestly you should skip every other day when trying to conceive.....it gives your man's sperm a chance to build back up.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• My babies are 12,6, and 2
    cmwillo

Comment by cmwillo (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011