Hey Arkansas ladies?! Have you noticed we have been gettin tornado warning like crazy??!

I am in my closet with the kids right now!!!! the sirens have went off THREE times today!!!! Im just wondering hows it lookin up ur way?!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Travel

• I am in Louisiana..it looks just as bad. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I'm right above ya in Missouri... We've been getting them since last Tuesday night! The sirens have been going off almost nightly... We are flooded and the town is working on evacuations. It sucks. I am tired of it and I WANT SUN!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• Oh, and your stuff keeps coming our way... so keep it down there!!! LOL!!
    m-avi

• so far, no sirens tonight (NE-Ark/Jonesboro)..but as the last, what 3 weeks now??, thunderstorms/lots of rain, lightening, high winds...
    m-avi..let's just go to the islands..don't matter which ones..i'm tired of it, too.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• lol!!!! yah i wish they would dissapear! lets do it!!!! lol ill pack my things n wait for the airport to work again!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• We are in southern Michigan and we have had a watch all night. Expires in half an hour. I hate it because we don't have a basement in this house (been here 6.5 years). Have I mentioned before that I want to move so freakin bad I can taste it?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• rolling on floor

LOL! Can I get out at St. Louis yet? I might have to drive to Memphis... OH WAIT.. They are in the storm path today! Maybe, just maybe it would be safe to get out at Chicago????

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on Apr. 27, 2011