I might have had implantation bleeding,how long should i wait to test?

Hi ,to all.
My menstrual was suppose to begin on April 25th and instead on April 20th i began to discharge brown i spotted very little for a couple of hours then that night, i had a flow very gooy like but of course mixed with blood and then it stopped and i continued to spot brown.When should i test i dont really want to be disappointed, i took a dollar store test this afternoon and got a N-.But if this could have been IB,how long should i wait to test again,should i wait till my next period is suppose to begin.Please help

rozy4

Asked by rozy4 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• **IF** it was implantation wait another week.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I believe implantation bleeding would have been sooner in your cycle but I'm not 100% sure. Some early response tests claim accurate results 5 days before a missed period, but to be sure you should wait until the day your period is supposed to start, and test 1st thing in the morning.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2011